Kids, Families, Cake Smash, Seniors, First Year, Adults, Engagements, Proposals, Maternity, Pets & Headshots. (For Newborn info click here)
All sessions include:
- A gallery of at least 20 edited high resolution digital images*
- A set amount of digitals you are able to download from your gallery.
- Option to purchase prints or additional digitals
- All sessions are for 1 family / couple.
- Additional friends and family may be included for an additional charge.**
- 5 downloadable images of your choice from your gallery
All for just $175
-10 downloadable images of your choice from your gallery
All for just $275
* Most popular*
- All the images in your gallery available for download
All for just $375
-2 different locations
-ALL the images in your gallery available for download
(At least 40)
All for just $575
- *Gallery of at least 10 edited images
- 2 downloadable images
Locations: Gulf Stream Park & Beach or The Boynton Inlet
Days Scheduled: Monday, Thursday or Friday
All for just $95
* Micro Mini Session contains a gallery of 10 edited images instead of the normal 20
** Additional friends and family may be added for $15 per person.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When are sessions scheduled?
Sessions are typically held in the evening an hour before sunset so they change according to the season.
Early morning sessions are limited and reserved for newborns or special circumstances.
Check out sunset hours for today or other future dates Here!
When will we receive our online gallery?
Within 2 weeks of your session you will receive an email to your private online photo gallery.
Who can access my gallery?
All galleries are password protected.
Anyone that has the gallery link and password can view the gallery, so feel free to share among your friends, family and even social media accounts!
What rights do I have with the digital images?
Print rights are given to all images. It is highly encouraged to order enlargements (11x14 and larger) through Curly Girl's professional print lab. This insures the best quality when printing.
Social media posting is encouraged as long as the integrity of Curly Girl's work is kept.
Where should we photograph?
Over the last 10 years I've put together a bunch of great locations. Once your session is booked I'll send you an email with all my favorite spots for you to browse. If you have another location in mind, we can check that out too! Multiple locations can be booked with certain packages or added on.
What should I wear?
Where should I print my images?
All these questions will be answered in a fun and easy pre-session guide I will email you once your session is booked.